[bioontology-support] OBI - new version

Trish Whetzel plwhetzel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 11:45:11 PST 2008

Hi Melanie,

I was going to try to re-load OBI over the weekend to see if that would
alleviate the error, however the site is down. I have a note into the
developers but Stanford is closed for winter break so I am not sure when
over the break this will be fixed.

The other reason that I mention this is because I see that the next OBI
release is underway. I'll keep you updated on when the site is up and
running and how the OBI loading proceeds.