[bioontology-support] ODIE Support

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 7 20:48:18 PDT 2009

Are you referring to the video link at the bottom of the page with URL
http://bioontology.org/videos/demos/ODIE_Demo.html or the video of the
webinar presentation? Using a PC, with Firefox both of these links are
working. Can you send your system information - PC or Mac and which browser
you are using?