[bioontology-support] Feedback

admin at bioontology.org admin at bioontology.org
Sat Apr 18 00:34:26 PDT 2009

Name : Helen Parkinson

Email : parkinson at ebi.ac.uk

Comment:
Hi

I am looking at the new GUI  http://stage.bioontology.org/ and it looks like the RDFS labels are not being displayed on the experimental factor ontology.

e.g. if I search melanoma, select EFO only the ids are displayed not the labels. If I look at the browse view and then select the ontology and visualize these labels are correctly displayed.

Also on the resources tab only the NextBio ones are populated. I am kind of curious as to why this is, NextBio are a company, everyone else is academic. At ArrayExpress we will be happy to put in some effort to improve this, if this will help. Please let us know,

thanks

Helen Parkinson