[bioontology-support] Feedback

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Sat Apr 18 09:56:17 PDT 2009

Dear Helen,

Thank you very much for the feedback.

We are aware of the first problem and have a fix, just haven't pushed
it out yet. Should be there on Monday.

As for the resources, the reason NextBio appears differently is
because this is the only resource that we take directly from them;
everything else comes from the index we build. We'll investigate and
will get back to you. Note that teh stage.bioontology.org server in
general will be quite unstable in the next week (it is our dev/testing
server) as we will be doing QA and pushing out changes frequently over
the next week.

Any feedback though is enormously appreciated! If you see anything
else there that we need to look at, please let us know.

Natasha