[bioontology-support] Feedback

admin at bioontology.org admin at bioontology.org
Mon Apr 20 03:58:24 PDT 2009

Name : Alan

Email : rector at cs.manchester.ac.uk

Comment:
On Visualisation.

The visualisations are cluttered because "sib" shows up in both directions.  Likewise, Parent and child, although that at least can be switched off.  I would suggest that it come up by default with a cleaner layout.  The double-arcs for symmetric and inverse relations just obscure the underlying structure.

(Since I am not signed up to source forge, I'll send this this way and trust you can pass it on.)

Alan