[bioontology-support] Feedback

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 20 17:53:07 PDT 2009

Alan,

As Peggy has already indicated, what you see is a confluence of
several issues. In fact, most of this problem Chris has already fixed
on our development server and it will be part of this upcoming
release. However, it turns out that ICD9 has some other problem that
is exhibited in our development environment and we are trying to
address it right now. So, going to that pre-release server
(stage.bioontology.org) won't be very helpful for this particular
concept.

We'll try to make sure to get this fixed before the release. Thanks a
lot again for the feedback and for being patient with us!

Natasha