[bioontology-support] FW: Belated notes on bioportal

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 23 15:57:42 PDT 2009

I don't know if you want to reply to Sherri. But here is the info:
- the Search has been fixed (I think they tried it a while ago when
there was a problem there)
- We will try to do something with breaking up the multiple values
(say, having them on different lines). But we will probably not be
able to strip some of the markup that is there in the values

Natasha