[bioontology-support] Feedback

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Sun Apr 26 15:05:18 PDT 2009

Peter,

Thank you for your feedback. In the release that is coming up this
week, you will be able to go back to the search page and see your
search results -- they are saved. You will also be able to search
right on the hierarchy page for terms in that ontology. Search in the
current release was indeed a bit of a pain :)

Natasha