[bioontology-support] Bug - search term result link

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 30 16:06:41 PDT 2009

There are several things at play here. We are trying to fix them in
separate steps:
1. The search interface points to stage and not prod in some cases.
2. The index seems to be out of sync
3. There might be a third problem with GO results, but hopefully
addressing 2 above will eliminate this problem.

Natasha