[bioontology-support] Feedback

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 3 09:54:28 PDT 2009

Hi Satya,

In the OWL file, the information that I see for this term is:
<rdf:Description rdf:ID="cell_culture_agent">
     <rdfs:comment rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/
XMLSchema#string"
     >A cell_culture_agent is and machine, instrument, or device that
is responsible for maintaining samples.</rdfs:comment>
   </rdf:Description>

Is this intended to be a class? In Protege 3.4.1 (Build 537), the
first level of the hierarchy is displayed as in BioPortal.

Trish