[bioontology-support] Feedback

Sherri De Coronado decorons at mail.nih.gov
Wed Aug 5 10:12:09 PDT 2009

Hi Trish

Full version view still not working for me in Firefox or Safari.  I'm in the
units of measurement ontology, in the derived measurements.  The simple
visualization worked.  (Although initially in safari it didn't work, I had
to get out and go back in).  In Firefox, the Full visualization stopped at
80%.  In Safari, on another concept in the same derived measurements tree,
it stopped at 40%.  Looks hung in both cases.  Been sitting there for
awhile.
Thanks, Sherri