[bioontology-support] BioPortal web services

Todd Detwiler det at u.washington.edu
Tue Aug 11 08:40:26 PDT 2009

I have what I hope is a quick question about the BioPortal services. I
want to either retrieve the list for all ontologies (using
http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/ontologies) and then for each make
a subsequent call to determine if they are in OWL. Or, simply request a
list of all OWL ontologies. I tried this:

http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/ontologies?format=OWL

But that did not work. Is there any way of doing this through the rest api?

Thanks,
Todd

--
Landon Todd Detwiler