[bioontology-support] BioPortal metadata ontolgy

Todd Detwiler det at u.washington.edu
Tue Aug 11 10:35:42 PDT 2009

Under the hood, does BioPortal populate the BioPortalMetadata ontology
with actual instances of ontologies (their metadata I mean)? If so, can
you query the service for a copy of the ontology, complete with
instances (for custom processing not supported by the api)? I have a
copy of the metadata ontology, but it doesn't have any instances of
classes ontology or ontology view (for example).
Thanks,
Todd

--
Landon Todd Detwiler