[bioontology-support] question about the Ontology visualization widget

Kyle Marcus kmarcus2 at buffalo.edu
Mon Aug 17 12:24:51 PDT 2009

Hi.  We wanted to incorporate the flash ontology visualization widget into
our site, but we had a question first.  We got the widget onto our site but
from there I don't know how to get information from the widget and put it in
our site.  We want it so that when a user clicks a button the widget pops up
(we have that so far) and from there the user can select a structure.  Then
when they are finished we want to know what structure they picked.  So how
do we transfer the structure name from the widget onto our site.  Thanks for
your help.

Kyle Marcus