[bioontology-support] BioPortal

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 18 21:11:09 PDT 2009

Hi James,

The error was due to Tomcat running out of memory. There are precautions
set-up to check and automatically re-start the site if a problem is
detected. From this side, it looks like the site error was noticed ~7:14am
PDT and re-started ~7:35.

Do you happen to know what trainer was demoing at the time?

Trish