[bioontology-support] Query to get children.

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 19 09:26:11 PDT 2009

There was a change in the identifiers for EFO a few versions back. The
change is that there was an extra 'efo' in the fully qualified term
name.

The term id in version 39885 is: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/visualize/39885/efo:EFO_0000001
The term id in version 40394 is: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/visualize/40394/EFO_0000001

So using http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/virtual/children/1136/efo:EFO_0000352