[bioontology-support] New OBI Relase 0.9

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 19 09:44:30 PDT 2009

Hi James,

It  looks like the release date is 2009-07-31, is that correct?

As for the version number, Melanie mentioned that it is date based,
but I could not figure out the translation that was used to generate
the 'version' numbers that are listed, e.g. 1.0.1423, 1.0.1213, etc.
Do you know what value should be used for version?

I can load the file, but since Melanie is transitioning off OBI you
might want to ask what password is set-up for the OBI BioPortal account.

Trish