[bioontology-support] Error in result from "List all the latest version of ontologies" query

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 19 09:51:03 PDT 2009

Eamonn,

That information is somewhat misleading because this tag actually
indicates whether or not we pull something from the Foundry side (a
whole bunch of ontologies get pulled nightly from there). We are
adding another tag to the service result for the foundry information
that we use in the group display. This should be fixed in the new
release in the next couple of weeks.

Natasha