[bioontology-support] New OBI Relase 0.9

James Malone malone at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Aug 19 11:45:27 PDT 2009

Hi Trish,

Yes the versioning was really just the date up until now because we
effectively 'pre-release'.  This should be considered version 0.9 I am
told.  The next version should be 1.0.  Do you need something more than
that though, e.g. in the actual OWl itself?  Will email Melanie re
password, thanks Trish.

James