[bioontology-support] Apologies

Eamonn Maguire maguire at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Aug 28 03:54:07 PDT 2009

Hi all,

your server is now not responding and i think this may be inadvertedly
down to me! I have a service which has a number of threads running to
download ontologies from bioportal and then reason over them to build
ontology trees so that the user experiences no latency when browsing
ontologies inside the configurator. Unfortunately, i don't think your
server was up to such requests so Bioportal now seems to be down.

I sincerely apologise, but i didn't expect this to happen since i'm
only requesting ontology files for download, not doing any queries per
se!

eamonn

* 	maguire at ebi.ac.uk
: 	http://www.ebi.ac.uk/~maguire