[bioontology-support] Use cases for new query...

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 31 15:48:35 PDT 2009

Hi Eamonn,

Indeed, we'd like to take you up on your offer to help with this
service! Be careful what you ask :)

When you are here in a couple of weeks, maybe we (or you and Misha)
could brainstorm about the best way to implement it and Misha could
help you set up.

To put it on everyone's schedule, should we say 10-11 for your meeting
with Misha on September 10th? (or 10:30-11:30)

Natasha