[bioontology-support] Software Ontology

James Malone malone at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Dec 3 09:17:46 PST 2009

Hi,

We have had a project working on creating a software ontology that we
needed for a branch of EFO. We've kept it separate though so it can be
reused as separate ontology. I'd like to get this Software Ontology
uploaded to BioPortal if possible please!  I've uploaded to our public
SVN, but can you let me know what details you require for me to get it
uploaded to BioPortal. I guess you might need some extra bits like a
description etc.

Many thanks in advance!

James

--