[bioontology-support] Software Ontology

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Thu Dec 3 09:34:00 PST 2009

Hi James,

Very much interested to see the Software Ontology. Has the location of
this ontology been included in your SVN repository file for the
automatic pull?
***Misha, can you confirm if anything additional to the repository
file is needed to include this ontology in the automatic pull?

James, do you have mappings generated for the Software Ontology? Also,
would it make sense to load this as a 'view' of EFO - is this a subset
of EFO or does this extend from the software class in EFO? I can talk
to via Skype about views further if you like.

Trish