[bioontology-support] Software Ontology

James Malone malone at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Dec 3 10:01:35 PST 2009

Hi Trish,

Great thanks! We're uploading it in a separate subfolder on the EFO
SourceForge site here
http://efo.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/efo/trunk/src/softwareontologyinowl/InferredSWOOWLview/SWO_inferred.owl
(that is the head link to the most recent file)

I can generate the mappings between EFO classes, IAO classes and the SWO
classes - actually in several cases we use the mappings straight from
IAO and EFO so no mapping is required.  I would rather have this as sep
from EFO I think so that people can use it in isolation (like OBI) if
they choose. We're a bit short on docs at the moment but I can get some
written up soon!  Just wanted to get this Beta version out for public
inspection as we've had some requests for it.

Cheers,

James