[bioontology-support] request for NCBO UMLS REST Service

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Mon Dec 7 10:18:26 PST 2009

Dear Yalini,

While you are welcome to use the services at http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/UMLS_REST_Services
please be aware that we no  longer support those services.

We have an alternative set of actively supported services that we
continue to expand that may address your requirements:
http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_REST_services

If you could tell us what is the functionality that you need from the
UMLS REST services, we might be able to help you figure out how to get
this from the NCBO services above.

Best regards,