[bioontology-support] Software Ontology (SVN pull)

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Wed Dec 9 19:25:50 PST 2009

Hi James,

The code to do the automatic pull from SVN repositories is now ready
for testing. Can you generate the ontology metadata file as described
below and send the following:
Access information for the SVN repository for the Software ontology
Full path to the ontology metadata file. I believe that one file with
information for both ontologies should be fine.