[bioontology-support] UMLS REST Service Access Request

Steven Bedrick bedricks at ohsu.edu
Thu Dec 10 12:40:52 PST 2009

Hello-

I'd love to try out the NCBO UMLS REST service and see how it compares to my homebrew UMLS REST service. :-) My information, as per the web page, is as follows:

   1. Organization: Oregon Health and Science University
   2. Department: Department of Biomedical Informatics & Clinical Epidemiology
   3. Area of interest: Cross-language information retrieval, image retrieval
   4. What kind of research where the REST services will be applied: Query processing, corpus annotation
   5. How did you learned about the UMLS REST Services: Browsing the NCBO site
   6. Do you have an active valid UMLS license: Yes. My license code is 10630A283

Thanks!

-SB