[bioontology-support] UMLS REST Service Access Request - feedback

Ben Adida ben.adida at childrens.harvard.edu
Mon Dec 14 11:23:58 PST 2009

Hi there,

I'd love to access the UMLS REST service, since the SOAP service seems
quite flaky and complex. This is for Children's Hospital Boston's work
on the Indivo Personally Controlled Health Record. I found out about
your service from a colleague at Children's Hospital / Harvard Medical
School, and I already have a UMLS license (do you need the specifics?)

Thanks!

-Ben Adida
ben.adida at childrens.harvard.edu