[bioontology-support] Need help from BioPortal Support

marwa hussein moro811 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 23 13:43:28 PST 2009

hello,

 iam trying to use bioPortal web services in my master application..iam using java and Netbeans as my IDE...i dont know much about web services but when i used before i was a wsdl file....so my question is how to use your web services (the codes in http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_REST_services) in my IDE??

thanks alot

  marwa