[bioontology-support] Please include link to feature request tracker

Melissa Haendel haendel at ohsu.edu
Sun Dec 27 09:04:48 PST 2009

Thanks Trish for the info.
We would be happy to participate in your quarterly user meeting.

Yes, I think bioportal should have a link to their existig feature/bug trackers. This is great if you run into something and want to see if anyone else has run into it before. In fact, I think if it is made publicly obvious, you may even find it useful as a mechanism to help prioritize requests.

Thanks much,
Melissa