[bioontology-support] feature request: Start term

Alan Ruttenberg alanruttenberg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 19:30:25 PST 2009

I'd like to be able to specific a term to which an ontology on
Bioportal opens to when someone clicks on an ontology in the browse
list.

For OBI, for example, the ontology opens to "obsolete class", which
isn't exactly putting our best foot forward.

For OBI, for instance, I might like to specify that I want the class
Material Entity opened up in the hierarchical view, and the class
agarose gel to be visible in the display view.

Regards,
ALan