[bioontology-support] feature request: Start term

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 3 16:57:49 PST 2009

Hi Alan,

Yes, I completely agree that having it land on the obsolete class is
bad.

I think having that "main class" as part of the metadata that the
ontology author specifies would make a lot of sense.

For a short-term solution though, how about we just look through all
the roots and if we find one with "obsolete" or "deprecated" in its
name, we move it to the bottom?

Natasha