[bioontology-support] Issue with visualization link for ECG Ontology

Stephen Granite sgranite at jhu.edu
Wed Feb 4 04:54:53 PST 2009

Trish,

  Thanks for the follow-up.  In regards to your question about seeing the metadata ontology page and then closing the browser, the answer is yes.  If I remember correctly, I submitted the ontology and the metadata page appeared.  I then went to the "Browse" screen and saw that the newly-loaded ontology had a status of "Parsing..."  I then closed the Firefox browser.  If there are any further questions, let me know.

Stephen J. Granite, MS, MBA
Director of Database and Software Development
Center for Cardiovascular Bioinformatics and Modeling
Institute for Computational Medicine
The Johns Hopkins University
3400 North Charles Street
Computational Science and Engineering Building 312
Baltimore, MD 21218-2686
phone: 410-516-8849