[bioontology-support] The Neli vocab...

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 16 16:23:02 PST 2009

Hi Helen,

The ontology name has been changed and we have fixed a bug with the 'Edit
Ontology information' button so categories you add should be displayed on
the Home page. However, there is a time delay in refreshing the Home page so
it may ~3 hours before that change is visible on the Home page.

As for displaying the ontology contents in BioPortal, I have not been able
to open the ontology in Protégé, which is used in the backend of BioPortal.
Can you provide some direction on how to open the ontology in Protégé?