[bioontology-support] BioPortal as a template?

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 16 17:43:33 PST 2009

Hi Nancy,

Yes, BioPortal is developed as open source software that can be installed
locally. Documentation for installation for the backend can be found at:
http://tinyurl.com/awv4kb. Documentation for installation of the UI is
attached. All code can be downloaded via anonymous svn using anonymous as
the username and a blank password.
svn checkout https://bmir-gforge.stanford.edu/svn/bioportal_core
svn checkout https://bmir-gforge.stanford.edu/svn/bioportalui

Best regards,