[bioontology-support] BioPortal as a template?

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 18 10:40:00 PST 2009

Nancy,

We will also have another version of BioPortal installed and
maintained as an Open Ontology Repository [1]. That would be
completely domain independent. So, if your issue is using a non-
biomedical repository, you might be able to just use the OOR. It is
literally a matter of a couple of weeks before that is up and running.
And you won't need to install and maintain your own version of
bioportal.

Just a thought.

Natasha

[1] http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OpenOntologyRepository