[bioontology-support] [SPAM:####] Greetings From Ghana

Nana Akotia nanaakotia2 at msn.com
Thu Feb 19 12:08:47 PST 2009

Nana Akotia (BSC, MNN,JP)
Chairman contract payment,
Accra Ghana .

Dear Friend.

I have a contract deal in my department valued in Millions but needed a foreign person to lay claim to it with my directives.Can you guarantee safety of my share of the funds? I must be sure of my share safety before given you the details of the transaction as we have not met each other before. It will be Bank to bank transaction and our sharing percentage ration will be equal between us

I will give you more details about the transaction when I receive your affirmative response.

Thank you.

Cordially yours,
Nana Akotia