[bioontology-support] Feedback

admin at bioontology.org admin at bioontology.org
Fri Feb 27 21:48:10 PST 2009

Name : Lin

Email : linikujp at gmail.com

Comment:
The function of "Search All ontologies" seems can not search all the ontologies listed in the "Browse" window. For example, if I search "gene", and my ontolgy "Ontology of Genetic Interval", which includes the term of gene, will not come out.
Could you please tell me why? Or could you please tell me how can I make my ontology searchable through your "Search" Function. Thank you!