[bioontology-support] Feedback

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Sat Feb 28 01:18:30 PST 2009

It appears that there was a problem with loading the ontology and therefore
is not able to be searched. I am currently loading the file to a test server
for review.

I also noticed that other ontologies that you are listed as the author are
not loaded, ie only the metadata is displayed but the ontology content is
not accessible. Was it your intent to load the ontology content?

Trish

Trish Whetzel, PhD
Outreach Coordinator
Ph: 650-721-2378