[bioontology-support] Feedback

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Sat Feb 28 10:47:52 PST 2009

Just to clarify for everyone. Last night, after we received the
request, I downloaded the ontology from the production site and
uploaded to stage. It is parsed and searchable now. I suspect that
the anonymous class fix has fixed most, if not all, of the Yu Lin's
ontologies. So, Trish will write to her (as she already got in touch
with her earlier) telling her that we fixed the problem and will have
the fix on our production site on Monday. She can then either upload
everything herself again or ask us to do so.

Natasha