[bioontology-support] Feedback

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Sat Feb 28 14:11:53 PST 2009

I too uploaded all of Yu Lin's ontologies to stage last night. All loaded
fine, except Ontology of Geographical Region - any ideas why that one is not
able to be explored? Loading in Protégé 3.4 (build 519) the terms are
displayed as
http://www.owl-ontologies.com/GeographicalRegion.owl#Asia_Central, but the
OWL file has rdf:ID="Asia_Central".

Trish