[bioontology-support] Feedback

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Sat Feb 28 15:19:45 PST 2009

This is the http: in the name problem. We don't have a solution yet.
However, she can fix her file to avoid having this prefix. All she
needs to do is add the following line at the top of the file, in the
block where all xml namespaces are declared:

     xmlns="http://www.owl-ontologies.com/GeographicalRegion.owl#"

It will load fine.

I guess you can also mention to her (I don't think you have) that we
have loaded all the ontologies on our internal server and they should
all look fine on Monday on production. This one she needs to fix or we
can fix it for her. She needs to know what the fix is though so that
it works fine in the following versions.

Natasha