[bioontology-support] mappings/REST

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 1 09:13:47 PDT 2009

Unfortunately, at the moment we don't have REST service access to
mappings :( We are working on it and should have it by the end of teh
Summer when we move the mappings into a different backend.

What is your timeline? Would it work if we just give you a dump of all
the mappings? They don't get updated too frequently anyway.

Natasha