[bioontology-support] EFO version 1.3

James Malone malone at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jul 1 09:37:02 PDT 2009

Dear BioPortal,

A new release of EFO is now available from
http://efo.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/efo/trunk/src/efoinowl/InferredEFOOWLview/EFO_inferred.owl
Could we please have the new version uploaded into BioPortal please.
Many thanks in advance.

We also submitted, some time ago, a list of mappings from EFO classes to
classes of other ontologies within BioPortal. but I notice on the EFO
summary website it shows as having no mappings at all.  Is there
something more I need to do from my side (I can resend the mappings if
that's useful).

Cheers,

James

--