[bioontology-support] I'll be off-line till July 15

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Thu Jul 2 06:45:30 PDT 2009

I am not quite sure who is on this list, but just wanted to let you
know that I will not be checking my email at all starting tomorrow
morning here in Europe. So, whatever requests come in, even if they
are replies to me, could someone please handle them? When people send
to the list, they don't get a vacation message.

Thanks a lot! And I'll see you in a couple of weeks.

Natasha