[bioontology-support] Flexoviz

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Mon Jul 6 11:11:40 PDT 2009

At the moment, private/hidden projects are not possible within
BioPortal although there have been more recent requests for this and
will add your request to the list. As far as using FlexoViz for an
ontology not in BioPortal, I'll check with the developer of that tool
and see what is possible.

Cheers,
Trish