[bioontology-support] Feedback

admin at bioontology.org admin at bioontology.org
Mon Jul 6 16:37:32 PDT 2009

Name : Nickolay Khazanov

Email : nkhazanov at rockefeller.edu

Comment:
Hello,

I'm a co-author of the Rockefeller University Bleeding History ontology deposited in BioPortal (38563). I was wondering if you collect any statistics on ontology access such as hit rates for the ontology pages, or numbers of downloads. We are very interested in assessing the dissemination BioPortal provides for our ontology and thus our larger phenotyping project.

Thank you,

Nickolay Khazanov
Rockefeller University, Hospital Informatics