[bioontology-support] Feedback

Nickolay Khazanov nkhazanov at rockefeller.edu
Thu Jul 9 07:27:10 PDT 2009

Hi Trish,

I don't mean to bug you too much, but I was wondering if you had a
chance to look at the analytics figures for BHO. We have a big meeting
coming up to discuss the progress our team made on BHO and related
efforts, and it would be a great boost if we can have some data on how
much it has been accessed.

Thanks again!

Nickolay.