[bioontology-support] Feedback

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Thu Jul 9 11:52:31 PDT 2009

Hi Nickolay,

No bother at all, just getting back into town.

Attached is the output from Google Analytics for the page:
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/38563. We did encounter an issue
with the tracking in May, therefore no data is available from May to the
middle of June. I have not seen that GA tracks clicks to the download link.
However, we also implemented Awstats for tracking at the end of April, and
this shows that /bioportal/ontologies/download/38563 has been viewed 9 times
from the end of April to July 9.

Trish