[bioontology-support] VO visualization in BioPortal

Yongqun He yongqunh at med.umich.edu
Thu Jul 9 20:00:35 PDT 2009

Hi Trish,
Thanks for your identification. We will work out to fix the problem.
--Oliver

>>> Trish Whetzel <plwhetzel at gmail.com> 07/09/09 10:33 下午 >>>
Hi Oliver,

The issue was identified as being caused since Definition (and perhaps
other
entities as well) exist both as an annotation property and as a class.

Trish

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 3:43 PM, Trish Whetzel <whetzel at stanford.edu>
wrote:

> however they are at the Protege conference so responses are delayed.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jun 25, 2009, at 6:32 PM, "Yongqun He" <yongqunh at med.umich.edu>
wrote:

> Hi Trish,
> Thanks for the message. Have you got any results?
> Best,
> --Oliver

> Sure, I've downloaded 1.0.55 and it opened fine in Protege 3.4 and
have
> loaded it to the stage database as a test. I'll check back later this
> afternoon.
>
> Trish
>

> On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 3:55 AM, Yongqun He < <yongqunh at med.umich.edu>
> yongqunh at med.umich.edu> wrote:
>
>>  Hi Trish,
>>  I have updated VO again. See:
>>  <http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/40188>
>> http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/40188
>> We usually use Protege 4 for VO development. This updated VO is
confirmed
>> to be saved as a RDF/XML file. I can open it using Protégé 3.4
although some
>> Java bugs were displayed.
>>  Can you download this VO version and test it again?
>>  Thanks!
>>  --Oliver

>> 12:52 PM >>>
>>
>> Hi Oliver,
>>
>> Apologies for the delay - I was out of town. Are you able to open the
file
>> in Protege 3.4? Last I tried to open the file in p4 to save as
RDF/XML (to

<yongqunh at med.umich.edu>